Re: [Healeys] Napa Rotors

To: <Jwhlyadv@aol.com>, <Editorgary@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Napa Rotors
From: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 10:55:21 -0700
On I-5 on the way home from Seattle yesterday my BJ7 started running badly
misfiring and backfiring.  A few minutes later I lost power completey and
coasted to a stop on the side of the freeway.  You guessed it!  Napa rotor
rivet.  Fortunately (or not) I had a spare with me which got me home.

Someone suggested EP44 or EP41 for the NAPA Rotors without rivets.  Can
someone confirm this as a good source?

Richard Bittmann BJ7 Tacoma