Re: [Healeys] Healey/MINI owners

To: Editorgary@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey/MINI owners
From: "Bob Brown" <BlkBt7@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 15:11:16 -0500
Gary,
Actually, a great place for cheap advice is the Sunshine Mini club's
web site, in the Forum section there are MINI MOdification and MINI
Performance sections. Some very detailed explanations with photos for
some tasks that we might be tempted to undertake if we had a little
guidance.

http://www.sunshineminis.org/forums/index.php

My son is a MINI tech and he has referred me to that site for information
when I've attempted new projects.
Bob