Re: [Healeys] Healey of france

To: "champtlcgt@aol.com" <champtlcgt@aol.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey of france
From: "Tom Felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 08:12:21 -0400
Hope you wern't badly injured.  Did they catch the shooter?

:):):):):):):):):)   Just kidding of course.  Wish my French was as good as
your English!!

Tom

port and after a long ferry ride from Nice I was shot.  However as soon as
I got off the ship I saw about 10  Healeys that had done a tour in Corsica
and they were heading back to France on the ferry. In my slaughtered French
I told them that I raced my 59 healey in the 1999 tour auto tour de france.
I became an honorary member of the healey club of france courtesy of then
president Henry Fuller.  I was treated so well...it brought back great
memories to see this group! It sure looked like they had fun and the roads
on Corsica are fabulous.  Tom Champion