Re: [Healeys] Anyone willing to look at a car near Burlington, VT?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Anyone willing to look at a car near Burlington, VT?
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 21:58:54 -0400
Actually, Patrick:
As a native Floridian, I would be willing to "go the extra mile" and act as
an interpreter for you since you will be dealing with New England lanquage
(which is different from the standard Americanize used in the rest of this
land). I too, shall have my bags packed and will await receipt of the round
trip ticket to assist you.
Bill
BJ7