[Healeys] American Car Prob./ Ques.

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Healeys] American Car Prob./ Ques.
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 21:30:17 -0400
May I be so bold as to ask my once a year ,  off the subject of Healeys,
question.

I have a rusted "Strut Tower" on my Plym. mini van and need to know if there
is an affordable repair for this problem.  I need new front struts  but the
repair shop is afraid that the tower area on the drivers side  is too weak to
take the force of new struts.

Any advice would be extremely appreciated , as I hate to put my faithful parts
chaser to rest just because of this problem.
The rest of the vehicle is in excellent condition.

Thanks Listers,   Mark