Re: [Healeys] 100 Arm Rest

To: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>, "Douglas W Flagg"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 Arm Rest
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 22:29:30 -0400
Actually dark blue with white piping was not likely original On the
Hundreds, dark blue had grey piping 'till the end of 1955. The they went to
a teal blue with matching piping 'till just into the earliest 100/Six. Only
then did they go for the first time with dark blue and ivory white piping.

Rich Chrysler