[Healeys] Keeneland Concours d'Elegance (Kentucky) August 25th -

To: Healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Healeys] Keeneland Concours d'Elegance (Kentucky) August 25th -
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 15:53:11 -0500
Anyone going to Keeneland? The featured marque is Jaguar this year. There is
a hangar bash $15 following the show that is selling out quickly so book
yourself for the party as well.
http://www.keenelandconcours.com/

My club from Bowling Green, KY is hitting the road at 8am I-65 Shell Station
exit 22. Call me 270-796-8182 if you are coming from the south and want to
cruise up with our group and we will be sure to wait for you. I will be in
the primrose rt hooker E-Type FHC. There will be a Countach, a Ford GT,
Jags, several Porsches and other Brits in the ride up.

Here's a video of last year. The Keeneland trip is about 10minutes in. I'm
in the BN7 Healey.

You can send a message to my other email I check more often if interested:
swillis@insightbb.com.

Vroom,

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA