[Healeys] Lost Titles

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Healeys] Lost Titles
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 23:05:05 -0400
I'm so screwed.    I  put an old filling cabinet out on the curb for trash
pick up a few months ago and didn't bother to look inside cause I thought it
was empty.

5 car titles are gone , including my Healey,  along with 3 Motor Heritage
Certificates.    .  Even worse, these titles had not been transferred over to
"yours truly" yet.   They all still had the previous owners name intact.

Can some one give me  a general  procedure to acquire replacements.   I don't
think I have the names of all the previous owners.
But I do have all the car ID numbers.

I live in IN. if that makes a difference.

Mark