[Healeys] Minilite-like wheels

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Minilite-like wheels
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 11:53:04 EDT
In a message dated 8/13/07 8:39:51 AM, healeys-request@autox.team.net writes:

> Jim, did you look into the Compomotive wheels?
>
> Keith

I run Compomotive Minilite-style wheels on my race car. They're FIVA/FIA
rally rated, which means they're sturdier than track wheels, and supposedly
capable of being driven at least a hundred miles on the rims without tires (so
that
a classic rally car can clear a stage even if it has four flat tires.)
They're also very pretty and very lightweight.
Check with the U.S. Importers ...www.usacomp.com... they're nice people.
Cheers
Gary