Re: [Healeys] Hardtop parts needed

To: <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hardtop parts needed
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:04:27 +0100
Try Nical Engineering over here in UK. They do the most comprehensive work
on hardtops of anyone going, I think(!).
They are not really IT types but finally seem to have a site (of a kind):-
http://www.2pmltd.com/Nical%20Eng/

Last time someone asked me I sent this:-
Nical Engineering,
Hatchett Gate,
Beaulieu Rd.
East Boldre,
Brockenhurst'
Hants SO42 7WD
UK.

Tel 01590 868 377

I have an old price list of theirs, picked up at some show. The part isn't
listed, but neither are half the parts that they must use when they restore
a hardtop. And I suppose they've got tons of bits lying around in drawers???
Simon.