Re: [Healeys] Tranny oil?

To: scott willis <ahpowered@hotmail.com>, Healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tranny oil?
From: <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 16:35:04 -0400
Scott,

I just finished replacing tranny and OD oil.  Using the reco of several on the
list and the fact that the Redline MTL is the 30 wt I went with it.  It is
available from Summitt for about $10 per qt inc s and h.

On a subsequent 25 or so mile drive the OD kicked in and out very smoothly.
Before it was a bit klunky at times.  Shifting was a little smoother but not
hugely so.

My .02
Keith Pennell