[Healeys] Austin Healey BN1 gearbox items.

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Austin Healey BN1 gearbox items.
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 22:20:45 +0100
Hello Healey listers,
this last week I have been clearing out more of my store buildings and have
discovered a complete new set of internals for a BN1 gearbox, these consist of
absolutely EVERYTHING to replace the old internals of a BN1 gearbox, laygear,
layshaft,all gears, all selectors all completely brand new and never been
used, these will not be "bargain basement" price but I will let them go to a
reasonable offer.
There are  many BN1 gears and first motion shafts as well, also various other
items.   There is  a BN1 alloy gearbox case if anyone requires one,   also two
BN1 overdrive adaptor plates . One re-built BN1 transmission, one new never
fitted BN1 transmission.
There is  a sectioned BN1 overdrive gearbox mounted upon a frame on wheels
that has been completely cut away for instruction purposes, this is complete
with all working parts showing in both the gearbox and the overdrive, ideal
for a museum, dealership or simply a talking point in a games room  [den].
Somewhere in this location there is  a set of Sebring and Tulip gears for a
later centre change gearbox too..........when I locate them.  However I still
have to go through my six cylinder gearbox parts as yet.
I thought it better to offer these to the list before I start to list on
eBay.

Regards.
David.