Re: [Healeys] A CAJUN HAIRCUT

To: SanBrantley@bellsouth.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] A CAJUN HAIRCUT
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 21:22:01 EDT
Subject: A CAJUN HAIRCUT

                            Thibodeaux sticks his head into a barber shop and
                            asks, "How long before I can get a haircut?"
                             The barber, Cormier, looks around the shop and
                             says, "About 2 hours." Thibodaux leaves.
                             A few days later Thibodaux sticks his head in
                             the door and asks, "How long before I can get a
                             haircut?"
                             Cormier looks around at the shop full of
                             customers and says, about 3 hours." Thibodaux
                             leaves.
                             A week later Thibodaux sticks his head in the
                             shop and asks, "How long before I can get a
                             haircut?"
                            Cormier looks around the shop and says, "About
                           an hour and half."
                          Cormier looks over at a friend in the shop and
                          says,  "Hey, Menard, follow Thibodeaux and see
                          where he goes. He keeps asking how  long
                          to wait for  a haircut, but then doesn't come
back."
                          A little while later, Menard comes back into the
                         shop,  laughing hysterically. The barber
                        "Menard, where  does he go when he leaves here
                          Menard  looks up, tears in his eyes and says, "Your
 house!"