[Healeys] Leg Room in Healeys

To: "T W" <ah3000me@gmail.com>, "List Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Leg Room in Healeys
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 10:46:09 -0400
The BN4, BT7 series cars have the most leg room ( in terms of length) of all
the big Healeys. The reason is that in the BJ7, BJ8, the seat back
intereferes with the rear quarter trim casing. On the BN6/BN7 the seat back
interferes with the rear top bows stirrup and cup box, and on the BN1/BN2
the seat back intereferes with the top and bows when folded down. In all
those cases, the seat track can actually go back further but these
interferences won't allow the extent of travel.
Rich Chrysler