Re: [Healeys] Message boards...I won't ask again...

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Message boards...I won't ask again...
From: "michael adams"<maxxadams@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 08:39:17 -0400 (EDT)
I have been on the list for some time and read many good posts, and have seen
some challenging times and have found the information great.  That being said I
have great experience with  message boards, one in particular is the Chris
Craft Club, www.chris-craft.org, it is called Boat Buzz.  I find the Healey
brand similar to the Chris Craft Brand and how the message board is broken out
makes sense and could see something similar to it working for the Healey
community.

Max
Vermont