Re: [Healeys] turn signals and tail lights

To: linwoodrose@mac.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] turn signals and tail lights
From: "George Haywood" <haywoodone@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 00:17:46 -0400
Lin,
I don't know about that electronic stuff.  I'm using the same old 42 year
old flasher and relay that came with the car.  Maybe that's the problem, the
Prince is objecting to the intrusion.  Maybe some of you electrical guys
could give some wizardly advice on this subject.  I'm just a country boy
that plugs things in and cleans contacts.  If that doesn't work then I have
to get somebody smart to help me.  Sometimes I just start from the beginning
with the wiring diagram and trace each wire from start to the end point (not
opening up the lome however) and sometimes find a mistake made somewhere.

Let me know how it turns out, if something comes to mind I'll let you know.

Take care,

George