Re: [Healeys] Titles & Pedigrees

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Titles & Pedigrees
From: "Leonard Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:10:19 -0700
Here's my current 'title':  Event Chairman for our local National Ice Cream
Social event to be held at Foster Freeze in Vacaville, CA, this Sunday.  I
hope every club has set up a location(s) for this national event and that
every one of you will drive your Healey to it.  After all, the purpose of
establishing this get-together was to get the Healeys on the road so the
public can see them, wasn't it?  Wash it tomorrow.  Drive it to your local ice
cream emporium Sunday.  Show the public how 'cool' we are!

(The Other) Len
Vacaville,  California,  USA
1967 3000 MKIII, HBJ8L39031