Re: [Healeys] Healey Tid-bits

To: "'Leonard Hartnett'" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>, "'Healey Mail
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Tid-bits
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 05:29:04 -0700
Len,

I will be following my neighbor's restoration back to original race trim of
the Huffaker Healey.  He has owned it since purchasing it from Ed Leslie and
racing it for a few years.  The car has been in storage after an accident in
the late 60s/early 70s.  Keep an eye out for articles in the AHCUSA magazine
about the restoration and resuscitation.  The owner intends to race the car
again being an avid racer since the early 60s.

Huffaker also built the Huffaker Healey Special that is a regular at vintage
race events.  It is purported to be his first "special" and sports a 100
drive train (looks to be of M specks) in an aluminum special body.  The
special is a pretty cool car but not exceptionally competitive.

By the way I will be in Vacaville tomorrow for the Ice Cream Social.  I need
to pick up a 3.9 pumpkin from Roger there.

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org
VP/Events Director GGAHC  www.goldengatehealeys.com