Re: [Healeys] turn signals and tailights

To: linwoodrose@mac.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] turn signals and tailights
From: "George Haywood" <haywoodone@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 22:44:47 -0400
Lin,

You are so welcome.  Most of us have spent many hours and had friends spend
many hours helping us to do mundane tasks to trace down problems like these.
  It is a pleasure to help someone else in the slightest way, kind of like
helping to pay back a debt of gratitude for the tremendous help I have
received from the body of knowledge on this forum.

Take care

George