Re: [Healeys] 2007 Conclave badge bar badges

To: rchaskell@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 2007 Conclave badge bar badges
From: "George Haywood" <haywoodone@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 22:25:08 -0400
Thanks Bob,

It would have been nice for the sellers to maybe have mentioned the minimum
order number before they took our money.  It was presented as though the
badges would be made right away and sent in a reasonable time frame.
However, since I am new in the Healey world it may be that this is standard
operating procedure for such transactions.  Anyway, the badge is a nice
looking one and I'll appreciate it whenever it arrives.

Thanks again,

George