Re: [Healeys] Ak's racer

To: "Freese, Ken" <Kendall.Freese@aerojet.com>, "Alan Seigrist"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ak's racer
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 10:03:38 +1000
G'day Ken

It's certainly isn't a 100S as it's LHD.

Ak Miller drove an Oldsmobile powered Devin bodied special in the LA
Times GP but it was just one of a few Devin bodied cars he built. All
featured Chev or Olds engines, Ford IFS and solid rear axle with a
tubular chassis.

I would have liked to have met him. Contemporary reports of his exploits
during the Panamericana races make fascinating reading.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia