[Healeys] removing/installing overdrive bj8

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] removing/installing overdrive bj8
From: "George Haywood" <haywoodone@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 22:37:44 -0400
Thanks to all for your overdrive responses.  I have gotten a couple of
suggestions to remove and replace the overdrive unit alone with the gear box
remaining in the car.  What would be good methods to accomplish that from
those of you that have done it.  Especially the fitment of the overdrive to
the gear box while the gear box is in place on the car.  Tricks of the trade
so to speak.  I know the set up and alignment can be tough.  I don't have
any special tools or spare main shafts to use.

Thanks again,

George '65 bj8