Re: [Healeys] 2007 Conclave badge bar badges

To: "George Haywood" <haywoodone@hotmail.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 2007 Conclave badge bar badges
From: nickzarkades@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 22:28:21 +0000
I designed the badge and was on the committee, we did not sell the minimum to
place the order, we placed an ad in the past issue of the Marque and received
the necessary orders. The order has been placed and everybody will be receiving
their badge shortly. Sorry for the delay.

Nick Zarkades
Committee member

P.S. Everybody I have meet  in the organization has been trustworthy!
From: "George Haywood" <haywoodone@hotmail.com>