Re: [Healeys] Frame number and serial number

To: Daniel and Diane White <dwhite4949@wowway.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Frame number and serial number
From: Dave Schweninger <quenty@ntelos.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:23:38 -0400
Dan
My serial # is 18440 (actually the Car/Chassis Number) The body # is
19087. The build date is
13 - 14 March 1962. Delivered to Los Angeles.
BN7 18441 is unknown. BN7 18442  Delivered to VIC.  BN7 18444 went to
NY. It appears that our cars came down the line no more two cars apart.
The above info came from the Bill Bolton Tri-carb Registry, Circa
1992. I have requested a more up to date list, but no response. You
should send him your personnel information and a copy of your
Heritage Certificate. You can Email him at tricarb@aol.com
Best
Dave