[Healeys] NAS Miramar Air Show

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] NAS Miramar Air Show
From: "James Routt" <papashado@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 20:57:18 -0600
Sorry to bomb the list with this info note but if anybody in the San Diego
area wants to come out to the Miramar Airshow, 12 - 14 Oct, I'll be more
than happy to give you the tour of an Air Force MC-130P Shado in exchange to
talk healey stuff. My unit got a last minute invite and I'm one not to pass
up a free 4 day weekend in San Diego. Have no idea where they will park us.
Hope to see you there. Here are couple of links.

http://www.af.mil/factsheets/factsheet.asp?fsID=116

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/mc-130p.htm

Jim

Albuquerque, NM