Re: [Healeys] BN7 serial number stampings

To: quenty@ntelos.net, Kendall.Freese@aerojet.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN7 serial number stampings
From: TRICARB@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 01:20:56 EDT
In a message dated 10/10/2007 8:26:44 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
quenty@ntelos.net writes:

Ken
Look on the top of the  small triangular piece at the  intersection of
the front cross-member and the front of the spring  tower and the
frame rail. If you need a picture let me know.
I  don't think this is a serial number as mine says: 1 or I  22. Which
Doesn't fit with any of the other numbers on the car. Must be one of
the Jensen mysteries.
Dave
BN7 II 184440

That is the Boulton-Paul, Ltd. number placed on the box frame prior to  being
shipped to Jensen for further assembly.  The factory did not track  these
numbers though I have been tracking them for years.  Please  them in to me.
Please all of you respond.

healey & shroud, articles 004.jpg]