Re: [Healeys] Frame number and serial number

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Frame number and serial number
From: <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 7:41:51 -0400
"You are also right about the build cards. I have the original build
> card for this BN7. The original owner of the car, who I bought it
> from, kept it all these years along with all original paperwork/
> stickers. There are no additional dates on the card."

You're correct, Randy, there are no additional dates on the build cards.  The
additional dates are in the "ledger books" that are made available for research
if one goes personally to the BMIHT archives library.  The ledger books have
the chassis numbers of the cars in sequence down the left column of each page,
with the applicable production data for each written in by hand horizontally
across in separate columns and other related information on additional pages as
required.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry