[Healeys] Spin on oil filter saga

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Spin on oil filter saga
From: George Haywood <haywoodone@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 21:12:41 -0400
Thanks to those who helped me today with my oil filter questions.  Things ran
very well on my evening drive after putting the car all back together.  There
must have been something wrong with the oil filter that was originally on the
car.  I have a new one on and when I drove around this evening the oil
pressure was up to 55-60 when I started it up and ran about 50 when warmed to
operating temp at about 40 MPH.

Thanks again,
George '65 bj8