[Healeys] Water pumps

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Water pumps
From: "Fred Wescoe" <fredwescoe@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:55:39 -0400
Listers,

There has been a lot of discussion on replacement water pumps and who has the
best.  Some good information passed along.

I had mine rebuilt years ago by a tractor sales and supply place.  I was told
and this place confirmed that the pump is the same as that used on a Massey
Ferguson tractor.  It uses all Massey Ferguson parts.

So, those of you near a tractor sales or parts place, have your pump rebuilt.
Mine took about an hour and has lasted many years and still is "original".

This is good info if you are out on the road and need one when you break down
in the "middle of nowhere".

Fred
63 BJ7