Re: [Healeys] radiator hose leak while on a western adventure

To: NPaul72464@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] radiator hose leak while on a western adventure
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 17:40:04 -0700
Some will see this as heresy, but you might throw a bottle of "Bars
Leaks" in the radiator.
My dad--who used to be a factory rep for Ford and an auto shop
teacher--said they
used to routinely put it in new cars as a preventative.

I've used it on occasion with no adverse side effects--it will seal up
small leaks.

bs