Re: [Healeys] radiator over flow problem

To: Sam DeSalvo <sdesalvo@frontiernet.net>, Healey List
Subject: Re: [Healeys] radiator over flow problem
From: <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:05:09 -0700
Sam,

Now that it has settled itself on it's desired amout of coolant.  See how it
runs.
The things do not necessarily like to run full to the brim with coolant and
will puke excess.  It will likely settle just above the core.

I added an aluminium  overflow catch tank that works pretty slick from Summit
Racing.  I'll try to get it posted up on healey.org if your interested.  It at
least keeps the thing from puking on the tarmack on a REALLY hot day.

Oh and yes what pressure cap are you running by the way?

Cheers!

Tracy

http://healey.org