Re: [Healeys] door windows

To: <wericars@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] door windows
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 07:59:05 -0400
The original material between the door window glass and the frame is called
"Everseal" it is uncured rubber which swells when exposed to engine oil.
Although Everseal is still available can still be used in my experience it
does tend to loosen up over the years. I now use glaziers black urethane
which looks the same and never comes loose.

Michael Salter
100S (1955)
3000 Mk111(1965)
100 (1953)