Re: [Healeys] Wheel Paint

To: geatros <geatros@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Wheel Paint
From: <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:01:32 -0500
Moss makes a spray can product specifically for that purpose--I will leave it
to others to pass judgement on the correctness of the color.

I have had very good luck using Rust-Oleum products on wire wheels--including
their "rusty metal primer" older wheels that have had some considerable surface
rust have had no further issues for years after using that stuff as primer.

I use Rust-Oleum "aluminum" as the top coat--it is too bright to be correct,
but after I go through all that trouble I kind of like my wheels to have a
little bit of shine to them.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1