[Healeys] Wiring question

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Wiring question
From: <legal_bill@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:37:18 -0500 (CDT)
I asked this question twice on my aol screen name, so forgive me if you saw it
and already responded.  I did not see your answer if you did.

I'm connecting the wires behind the dash and I am confused about the many
ground wires.  It seems they all connect to the gauge posts to ground the gauge
and complete the circuit for the dash lights.  But do any of the black wires
behind the dash attach to a ground point on the chassis?  If so, where does it
go?

Thanks.

Bill