Re: [Healeys] Trunion question

To: Daniel and Diane White <dwhite4949@wowway.com>, Healeys at Autox
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Trunion question
From: Dave Schweninger <quenty@ntelos.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 12:39:40 -0400
Dan
It's not just a bolt and nut. the "nut " part has a cross drilled
hole for the cable. which is arranged so that you can tighten the
screw, which clamps the cable and still allows the "nut" to swivel in
the trunnion. See Moss P43 #130. They are smaller than the 2 carb
ones. I have 3 of the wrong ones.
Dave