[Healeys] Fw: Choke return springs

To: "AustinHealey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: Choke return springs
From: "Dick Matson" <MedLabInc@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 22:16:30 -0700
My Bj8 choke cable once had curious drag also.

On closer inspection I found strands of the pull cable inside the shield was
frayed.  Frayed strands were sticking out between the end of the shield and
choke cable bracket mounted on the firewall - that's inside the car and where
it couldn't be seen.  I found it by removing the cable splitter block and the
firewall bracket.

Installed a new pull cable.

Chocks work fine now and return back as they should.

Dick / Bj8