Re: [Healeys] Eastwood rust dissolver

To: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Eastwood rust dissolver
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 11:18:26 -0500
More suggestions, cheap and quick, rust-oleum rusty metal primer does a good
job of controlling rust andit s few bucks at your local hardware store.

More expensive and invloved, I would not do this for a few bits, more of a
step to take if you are doing a whole car, PPG epoxy primer, very hard
durable, sticky stuff that you can paint over, great for frames as well as
first layer of primer on the body.  Need compressor, spraying equipment, and
excellent mask and ventilation, nasty stuff, but it works very well.
Available at your local auto body supply shop, expensive, I think other
manufacturers besides PPG may make an equivalent as well, but haven't used
it.

Greg Lemon
54 Bn1