[Healeys] So CA Fires & AH Club

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] So CA Fires & AH Club
From: AAHealeyguy@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 23:57:57 EDT
Hello gang,   somehow I have been off the list due to  "bouncing" or
"phishing"  or something.   Just wanted to report to the nationwide list about
the
southern CA fires particularly San Diego  (where Conclave 08 will be held next
year).   We have had various members of the San Diego Club that have had to
evacuate and are now back in their homes and did not lose their homes.
However,
one of our dear members and past President  Bob Farnsworth & wife Susan,
lived on Starvation Mountain in Ramona,   and  did lose their home totally
burned
to the ground  including their 3 Healeys.   They were able to get out just in
time  with their lives and pets,  no notice, embers burning around them as
they fled.

Gerry K. (in La Mesa, San Diego)  We are safe.