Re: [Healeys] Fw: 991-356_Austin Healey Rear Bumper

To: shop@justbrits.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: 991-356_Austin Healey Rear Bumper
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:16:36 +0800
Yeah, I have one of these bumpers on the back of my BJ8 and they do
suck - they don't even look right.

I actually have a perfect original which I recently rechromed, but I
am afraid to put it on the car because I know I'll never be able to
replace it.  It is a beautiful bumper with the perfect amount of
curvature and solid as a rock.

Am I weird for not putting this nice bumper on my car???

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8