Re: [Healeys] paint color for fan shroud and water bottle bracket

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] paint color for fan shroud and water bottle bracket
From: George Haywood <haywoodone@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 22:40:21 -0400
Hi all,

Let me "offer up" this.
Does anyone BUT ED have answers to my questions?  I hope ALL that can HELP
will respond to my "simple" questions.

Thanks,

George

> From: shop@justbrits.com> To: healeys@autox.team.net> Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007
20:07:49 -0600> Subject: Re: [Healeys] paint color for fan shroud and water
bottle bracket on bj8> > Folks:> > George's post (plus another that was
answered privately) makes me "offer up"> the following:> > 1] The Archives
that are "offered up" at the bottom of every List Post are> essentially "new".
They do NOT contain all the posts from before the software> package change
(Majordomo to MailMan) that Mark (MJB) has wisely instigated> (and in Healeys
has completed),> > 2] ALL of the OLD archives are still available at>
http://www.team.net/archive/> > So a simple Archive Search for a simple
question like:> > <<What is the color of the hand painted radiator fan
shroud?>>> > could be accomplished in seconds!! -:)> > So I would recommend
you ALL keep this note and I hope it helps you in the> future!!> >
Regards...........> > Ed> '63 BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey wearing STD IL plates
haywoodone@hotmail.com > > Healeys@autox.team.net>