Re: [Healeys] indicator lights blink too fast

To: "'John Rowe'" <jarowe@westnet.com.au>, "'Healey List'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] indicator lights blink too fast
From: "Reinhart Rosner \(aon\)" <aon.912808691@aon.at>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:08:20 +0100
John,

I had a similar problem on my 100.

First I thought of the flasher unit, but no change with a new one. It was
solved when I checked all of the bulbs and found out that they had different
watt. After I exchanged the one which was different, the problem was gone.

Good luck for The Classic Adelaide Rally.

Reinhart

Reinhart Rosner
55 AH 100 BN1
Vienna - Austria