Re: [Healeys] USA time

To: "'Pieter and Linda Scheenhouwer'" <pieterscheen@optusnet.com.au>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] USA time
From: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 20:20:13 +1100
G'day Pieter

Sometimes even blondes say things that contain more truth than you would
expect.

Perhaps someone can explain this for me?

I have a Barbie Healey with a digital clock but it will not work in
Australia. Getting over the difference between the 110v in the US and our
240v isn't a problem but I am told that the gizmo (technical term) that
controls the clock is set for US settings and won't work here.

Am I blonde or is there some technical thing that is quite beyond me?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia