Re: [Healeys] Optima Battery

To: <Jnhorn@aol.com>, <linwoodrose@mac.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Optima Battery
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 08:36:30 -0700
I think Optima batteries are the best batteries I have ever owned.  When I
purchased my BN7 in 2003 it had an Optima battery which I guess was several
years old.  It is still holding a charge today and through the restoration
of 18 months when it sat on a shelf.  Now, when I haven't driven my Healey
for a few months I hook up a small charger just to bring it back up to a
full charge.  For these cars we don't drive every day I wouldn't buy any
other battery.
Ron Fine