[Healeys] An Indulgence Please

To: "'Healey List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] An Indulgence Please
From: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 18:39:34 +1100
G'day

This has nothing to do with Healeys or Austin-Healeys but could I please
crave your collective indulgence please. However I will report that this
morning I had a semi-retired coach builder visit with a view of putting
together the body of the Healey Duncan. My 8 years of learning how to panel
beat and spray paint makes me realise that I am not capable of such a task.

Anyway I have Dragon Naturally Speaking V9.5 and I'm trying to convert a
digital recording to text. I believe it can be done but I'm not having much
success.

I save the recording to a Wave file and can easily play it back on my lap
top but when I try to convert it, the thingy tells me that it can't do it
because the file isn't a 16bit Mono Wave File.

Okay I can live with it not being the correct file but how do I convert a
normal Wave file to a 16bit Mono Wave File?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Sydney, Australia