Re: [Healeys] carb problem

To: "James Shope" <healeymanjim@hansencc.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] carb problem
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 12:03:28 +0800
James -

It can be the float jets if there is crud in there.  You definitely
have to make sure it is all clean.  In addition the float lever needs
to be set right.

Finally if none of this works, it may be that you have a hole in your
float(s) and the floats are filling up with gas.  Pop the tops off the
float chambers and if the brass float is sitting low in the gas,
that's your problem.  Take the float out and if there's any gas in
them, then they need to be fixed / replaced.

Alan