Re: [Healeys] BJ8 frame

To: shop@justbrits.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 frame
From: Larry Varley <varley@cosmos.net.au>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 12:47:19 +1100
Ed
I know the Kilmartins very well ( seeing as I look after their web site!
), and have one of their frames for my 3000. The quality is excellent,
however they cannot supply a complete frame and superstructure assembly,
and do not make all of the parts to construct one, in particular the
wheel arches which would have to be sourced out of England. The labor
cost to repair the existing frame is about $12000.00  plus parts, and
that only includes replacing the front half of the chassis rails, as the
car has also had a major accident in the past, and has a lot of rust in
the front and rear bulkheads, floors sills, you name it, it's rusty.
Cheers
Larry