[Healeys] AH Gauge faces available in UK??

To: List Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] AH Gauge faces available in UK??
From: Steve Thomton <scthomton@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 15:16:32 -0800 (PST)
I was talking to Margaret today....aka. MO MA .... regarding restoration of my
AH gauges....the silver/gold style......net, net......she said she had heard
that someone in the UK was making a replace face for the silver/gold guages.
So is this just a rumor??....or is someone making a high quality replacement
face for these difficult to restore gauges?....or is this just a rumor? ....
inquiring minds want to know.

  Thanks,
  Steve Thomton
  Larkspur, CO