Re: [Healeys] This would be heaven...

To: 'Daniel and Diane White' <dwhite4949@wowway.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] This would be heaven...
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 18:18:24 -0500
For me, it was when I lived in Las Vegas and regularly drove up and down the
strip to see how many people would point at me (especially during British
Car Week) or, when stopped they would say -- what a great car or my personal
favorite - my uncle, father, friend, neighbor had one -- If all were added
together, it would total over a half a million people who claimed or had
friends, relatives, others state that someone somewhere owned one. And, the
Healey would have then been the all time best seller!

My favorite of all time was when I was stopped in traffic crossing the
Hoover Dam and I took pictures of people taking pictures of me.

Other heavenly moments, taking the curvy road from Boulder City, Nev. down
and across the dam into Arizona and back. What a rush!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com