Re: [Healeys] Fuel Dip Stick

To: 'Rich Holman' <rich_holman@yahoo.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel Dip Stick
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 20:16:53 -0500
Here it is thanks to James Lea:

I found it! After several weeks of looking and promises to send the
measurements to the list the missing dip stick has been found. The
measurements are as follows:
The stick itself is a 3/4" dowel 28" long. From the bottom the first gallon
mark is at 3/4" then each succeeding gallon mark is 3/8" up the stick for a
total of 13 marks. I put the stick in a lathe and turned a small grove for
each mark. Good luck. JL

James Lea
PO Box 25
Rockport Maine 04856