[Healeys] Engine pull

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Engine pull
From: "Taylor, Todd S" <todd.s.taylor@lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 15:51:07 -0500
I'm trying to get my healey all stripped down so I can send it north for
a Jules frame..

What's the best way to pull the engine, just wrap a chain around it or
bolt hooks to the head and pull
With a chain??  I have a 2 ton crane to pull it with.  I've had this car
along time and have never pulled the engine..
Any ideas would be appreciated..

I'll have more questions , I need to get the car totally stripped in 3
weeks..   The inside is already out and the fenders and shrouds are off.
And I have spoiled gas all over my garage floor..  My wife is ready to
kill me......